PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

SOLANGE KNOWLES SPLITS FROM HER HUSBAND OF 5-YEARS ALAN FERGUSON.{PHOTOS}.


    Image result for solange marriage          Cape Town – Solange Knowles revealed on Friday that after five years of marriage she'd split from husband and director, Alan Ferguson.
Taking to Instagram, the Cranes In The Sky singer wrote, "11 years ago I met a phenomenal man who changed every existence of my life. Early this year we separated and parted ways, (and tho it ain't nan nobody business) I find it necessary to protect the sacredness of my personal truth and to live in it fully just as I have before and will continue to do.".
''the past 2 years have brought me more physical and spiritual transition and evolution than ever before
my body left me with no choice but to listen and be still
within that stillness i begin my journey in confronting my worst enemy, fear.
ive lived my best and worst moments in front of the lens and gaze of the world since i was a teenager. ive always tried to live in my truth no matter how ugly or full of love it is. ive also tried to carve out the space to protect my heart, and my life as it unfolds, evolves, and changes. 11 years ago i met a phenomenal man who changed every existence of my life. early this year we separated and parted ways, (and tho it ain’t nan no body business 😭) i find it necessary to protect the sacredness of my personal truth and to live in it fully just as I have before and will continue to do. it is unfair to not have power of your own story as you shape and mold and rewrite it yourself. a nigga ain’t perfect, but im leaning into the fear of the unknown and all the glory and power i know exist within god and the universes grace. may all of your transitions no matter how big or small, be kind to you and filled with incredible love and light!''.More photos below.

Image result for solange marriageImage result for solange marriage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).