FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...


Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
ReplyDeleteto send you an email. I've got some recommendations
for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look
forward to seeing it grow over time.
Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe
ReplyDeletethis amazing site needs much more attention. I'll
probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!
This site is my aspiration, real great design and style and Perfect content.
ReplyDelete