PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

KIM KARDASHIAN VOWS TO BE LESS NAKED FROM 2020.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
      After years of being one of the most outrageous and talked-about sex symbols in Hollywood history, reality star Kim Kardashian has decided to tone down the sex factor in her public image as of late and there is a reason for that. 
In a recent interview with New York Magazine, the 39-year-old asserts that her attitude towards her sex symbol status has changed and she is now thinking twice about how she is presenting herself online, because now she is starting to consider what kind of effect that will have on her children and the way they are growing up.
Kardashian’s outfits and public image have always been the subject of scrutiny from the whole world, with her (in)famous Paper magazine cover literally breaking the internet when it came out resulting in a number of recreations, comedic and otherwise.
"I have kind of had this awakening myself. I realized I could not even scroll through Instagram in front of my kids without full nudity coming up on my feed pretty much all the time,” she asserts during her interview “And I definitely contributed to that. I mean, one of my most iconic covers was the Paper magazine one, when I was all oiled up and ripping my dress off.”
The reality star has also been invited to dine and meet many political leaders, both in America and internationally, and she is now considering that maybe she has to present a different image if she is to be taken seriously by those she meets, especially those in influential positions. And with her recent career shift to becoming a lawyer and following in her father’s footsteps, we understand where she is coming from.
“I also did think, like, ‘Okay, I’m here in the White House,’ and then the next day I was posting, like, a crazy bikini selfie,” she explains, “And I was thinking, ‘I hope they don’t see this. I have to go back there next week.’”
While many may think that being a sex symbol, like Kardashian surely is, is an easy and maybe even enjoyable thing, she wants people to know that it is more complicated than many of us may think.
"It can be complicated,” she says, “I definitely see the things that I brought on myself, the biggest being the robbery. Just being flashy and oversharing my every move on social media. But I enjoy my life. Someone said to me the other day, 'What is it like being you?' It’s awesome.”
The robbery that West is referring to happened in Paris in 2016 while she was attending Paris Fashion Week. She was visited by 5 individuals dressed as police officers who allegedly gagged and tied her up at gunpoint and ended up stealing $10M worth of her jewelry. The group had tracked her while she was in Paris and after finding out where she was staying, they committed their crime.Although the robbery was widely covered, there was reason to believe that it was staged for more publicity, particularly because of a video taken right after the robbery that proved Kardashian was lying about a lot of details pertaining to the robbery.This change in fashion choices comes just weeks after Kardashian’s husband Kanye West publicly criticized her style for being too revealing, singling out her 2019 Met Gala look that was more than a little sexy.
"You are my wife and it affects me when pictures are too sexy," the rapper told his wife during an episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”.
Kardashian was upset with him for saying that but we guess now she is saying some truth in his criticisms.
Kardashian goes on to explain that she is starting to realize that because of how obsessed she is with posting photos of herself everywhere she goes, she has stopped being able to just be in the moment and enjoy her life in real time, something that she wants to change, being a sex symbol is time consuming, time that she could spend on more fulfilling matters like being with her children.“I don’t care to take the time out of my day on vacation like I used to, where I’d pull up to the house and I’d see, ‘This is a setup. This is an Instagram pic. Now this is a different setup. Oh, this place has so many different setups. This is going to be amazing,’” she adds. “Now I’m just like, 'Let’s actually live in real time and enjoy it. If we happen to get a photo, great.’”..More photos below.
Image result for kim kardashian at met galaImage result for kim kardashian on paper magazineImage result for kim kardashian on paper magazineImage result for kim kardashian on paper magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).