FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

MISS WORLD HAS BEEN A DREAM OF MINE THAT I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN-NYEKACHI DOUGLAS.{NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE AT MISS WORLD 2019}.{PHOTOS}.


      Nyekachi Douglas who represented Nigeria at the just concluded Miss World and was really happy for Miss Jamaica,shared all these photos on social media today with the caption '' Miss World, has been a dream of mine that I thought would never happen. I am blessed to have represented Nigeria and met over 100 amazing women pushing for change in their own ways. I am also thrilled to have experienced the crowning of another black Miss World @tonniannsingh who brings hope to the World with her words of wisdom and warmth. I am elated to be our Miss World Africa 2019, a title Nigeria hasn’t won since 2004! I am ready to continue my reign as MBGN and work alongside our Miss World and the continental Queens this year. I am very excited to continue my work with the Makoko community and hopefully reach other future stars ⭐️ I would like to thank @silverbirdmbgn and @missworld @juliamorley for this opportunity and platform. I also appreciate Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬and those who supported me throughout this journey. I want to encourage young girls to pursue their dreams, strive to be the best version of yourself and celebrate others. If I made it this far, you can! Special thanks to @frankosodirichard for this amazing green dress and @accessories4ubydiri for alll the jewelry I wore through out the pageant. Thank you the lovely people of Jamaica 🇯🇲 for showering me with love, I am really looking forward to visiting your beautiful country  ''.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.