71-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD ARRESTED FOR IMPREGNATING TENANT'S TEENSGE DAUGHTER. (PHOTO).

Image
 71-year-old landlord arrested for impregnating tenant’s teenage daughter The Ogun State Police Command said it had arrested a septuagenarian landlord, identified simply as Adesina, for allegedly defiling and impregnating his tenant’s 14-year-old girl (name withheld) at Akegbeyale Street in Ifesowapo Akute, Ifo Local Government Area of the state. PUNCH Metro learnt that the residents and other tenants were thrown into a state of shock when the septuagenarian suspect was found on Tuesday, April 9, 2024, having sexual intercourse with the 14-year-old girl at about 10:15 pm in the house bathroom. The minor, according to a police source who was part of the team that arrested the 71-year-old suspect but was not permitted to speak for the command, was said to have made her way to the apartment’s bathroom to take a shower. Our correspondent learnt that a few seconds later, the landlord was said to have gained entrance into the same bathroom and was believed to be having sexual intercourse wit

MISS WORLD HAS BEEN A DREAM OF MINE THAT I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN-NYEKACHI DOUGLAS.{NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE AT MISS WORLD 2019}.{PHOTOS}.


      Nyekachi Douglas who represented Nigeria at the just concluded Miss World and was really happy for Miss Jamaica,shared all these photos on social media today with the caption '' Miss World, has been a dream of mine that I thought would never happen. I am blessed to have represented Nigeria and met over 100 amazing women pushing for change in their own ways. I am also thrilled to have experienced the crowning of another black Miss World @tonniannsingh who brings hope to the World with her words of wisdom and warmth. I am elated to be our Miss World Africa 2019, a title Nigeria hasn’t won since 2004! I am ready to continue my reign as MBGN and work alongside our Miss World and the continental Queens this year. I am very excited to continue my work with the Makoko community and hopefully reach other future stars ⭐️ I would like to thank @silverbirdmbgn and @missworld @juliamorley for this opportunity and platform. I also appreciate Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬and those who supported me throughout this journey. I want to encourage young girls to pursue their dreams, strive to be the best version of yourself and celebrate others. If I made it this far, you can! Special thanks to @frankosodirichard for this amazing green dress and @accessories4ubydiri for alll the jewelry I wore through out the pageant. Thank you the lovely people of Jamaica 🇯🇲 for showering me with love, I am really looking forward to visiting your beautiful country  ''.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).