ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PRESIDENT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER,GRADUATES WITH A FIRST CLASS.{PHOTOS}.#CONGRATULATIONS.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and hat
   With a heart full of joy,wife of the Nigerian President Aisha Muhammadu Buhari shared photos of her daughters graduation on social media,a graduation that took place yesterday somewhere in an undisclosed foreign land yesterday.She shared all these photos with the caption '' Alhamdulillah ! Today I was joined by family members, friends and well wishers for the graduation of my daughter Aisha M Buhari Jnr (Hanan) @hanan_buhari who graduated with a first class degree. I’m grateful to the good people of Kebbi State, where her final project was located for all their support. I want to particularly thank H.E. Gov Atiku Bagudu, Ibrahim Bagudu, the First Lady of Kebbi the Emirs of Gwandu and the Emir of Daura.
I wish all students the very best in their future endeavors.
#Alhamdulillah
#glorybetoGod
  ''.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hatImage may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing, hat and suitImage may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standingImage may contain: 4 people, people smilingImage may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standingImage may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standingImage may contain: 10 people, people smiling, people standingImage may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing and suit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.