A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

INFIDELITY : A WOMAN BOILED HOT OIL AND POURED IT ON HER HUSBAND.{PHOTOS}

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
        Chinonso Chibuogwu wrote: ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡
''I thought it was a joke as I received a call from my friend Michael amajuoyi who leaves at Nnaze here in owerri. As he was crying shouting I'm dead oh I'm dead oh I ask him what happened the only I heard was comeoh please he end the call I have to drive out that night 1:30 am to his house on getting there I don't have time to ask what happened I first of all put him in the car we move down to chibuzo hospital where the place him on emergency ward. It was later I asked his wife with 4 kids what happened she said she has been suspecting her husband for a long time so last night he came home from business and went to bathroom to bathe so she took his phone to play game on the process here comes a message that says thanks dear for the new phone it was really my dream phone for a long time. Good night and take care . So the woman drop the phone without asking the husband as he came out from bathroom. It was late midnight she slick to the kitchen and boiled hot oil and pour it on his back. Now my friend is telling me that after surviving this he has to file for a divorce. So he needs your advices ''.More photos below.
Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: one or more peopleNo photo description available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.