EDUN COMMENDS OUTGOING WORLD BANK COUNTRY DIRECTOR, DR SHUBHAM CHAUDHARI, LAUDS ORGANISATION'S IMPACT ON NIGERIA'S ECONOMY. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 PRESS RELEASE  EDUN COMMENDS OUTGOING WORLD BANK COUNTRY DIRECTOR, DR SHUBHAM CHAUDHARI, LAUDS ORGANISATION'S IMPACT ON NIGERIA'S ECONOMY The Honourable Minister of Finance and Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Mr Wale Edun, has commended the outgoing   World Bank Country Director, Dr. Shubham Chaudhari for his Significant Contributions to Nigeria's Economic Growth At an event held in Abuja, hosted by the Honourable Minister  in honour of the out-going World Bank Country Director, Mr Edun acknowledged the Organization's crucial role in promoting socio-economic sustainability and enhancing Nigeria's economic competitiveness.  He expressed appreciation for the remarkable achievements recorded during Dr. Chaudhari's tenure and reaffirmed the country's  commitment to building on these accomplishments so as to further drive economic progress in line with the Renewed Hope Agenda of the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu-led Administration. *We appreciate your tirel

COVID-19: TV HOST TESSY-RALLY CALLS FOR URGENT HELP.{PHOTOS}.


      The stay at home measure is the safest method that all Nigerians  can adapt to at this crucial moment.
This was brought to the fore by Award winning Mitv Newscaster/Tv host Theresa Adeyemi otherwise known as Tessy as she starts a SOS initiative to help the masses.
When asked the reason she embarks on the project save our soul
"I want to help the masses in my own way , I dont have enough but I have a voice "
Even with the recent initiative by Lagos state government with the food bank project she said
" its a welcome development by the government but the food being taken to the LG'S and LCDA'S will be politically shared.
But what am sharing for people will not be like I have a list.
All I will announce on all my social media handles and on Tv/Radio is if you are in dire need come down to a particular location which is going to be within ikeja and I and my team will help in our own little way"

QUESTION: Where will you get financial support from

REPLY: Am working on all my contacts reaching out to them to bring whatever they can support with and again I make sure I remind them that  nothing is too small
You can imagine I had a live show on Tv on Friday announcing to viewers that I have free sanitisers to give to the public which was donated by TNN2023 convener Hon Mutiu Kunle Okunola(MKO) and before the end of the program I had a lot of people outside waiting to get one. which strongly motivated Me that I just have to do something in my own little way

QUESTION: How can people who are interested to help, reach out to you

 REPLY: They can reach me by sending a  WhatsApp message to me on 08134260011,Amaka 08036958609 or reach out to me on all my social media handles @tessyrally
My message to the public as we practise stay at home is say no to visitors,eat healthy,wash your hands regularly, let's be our brothers keeper,and pls let's us be safe.One more photo below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).