Skip to main content

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SLEPT WITH THE GIRL "- YOMI FABIYI GIVES UPDATE ON BABA IJESHA'S CASE. (PHOTO).

Image
 There was no evidence that he slept with the girl” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Ijesha’s case Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has given an update on embattled Yoruba actor Baba Ijesha’s case. Refreshing your memory, Baba Ijesha was arrested and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for raping a minor, who is the adopted daughter of comedian Princess. Giving an update on the case in a recent interview, he said Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. He claimed that there was no evidence that he slept with the hole; hence, the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. Yomi stated that Princess called Baba Ijesha to shoot a skit, and the girl also made a similar statement in court. Yomi stated that the man who slept with the girl was walking freely, and her age wasn’t 14, as many claimed. “Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. There was no evidence that he slept with the girl; that was why the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. He was ca

DOLLY PARTON WANTS TO POSE FOR PLAYBOY AGAIN FOR HER 75TH BIRTHDAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image result for dolly parton to pose for play boy again
    According to the Mirror '' Country legend Dolly Parton wants to pose for Playboy for her 75th birthday.
The singer, who first graced the magazine in 1978 when she was 32, said she hopes to become a cover girl to mark the special occasion.
"I don't plan to retire. I just turned 74, and I plan to be on the cover of Playboy magazine again," she told 60 Minutes Australia.
"See, I did Playboy magazine years ago, and I thought it'd be such a hoot if they'll go for it. I don't know if they will. If I could be on the cover again when I'm 75."
When Dolly made her Playboy debut, she was the first country star to grace the cover of the magazine, dressed in the iconic bunny outfit.When asked if she'd wear the same outfit, the performer added: "Maybe. I could probably use it, boobs are still the same."
Recalling her 1978 appearance she reportedly had specific parameters about the shoot, specifically regarding nudity.
"I wasn't naked. All you saw was me in my bunny suit, with my boobs sticking out a little. I wouldn't do a layout," she said.Dolly once famously joked about the size of her chest, explaining why she has such a small shoe size.
She said: "I have little feet because nothing grows in the shade."
While appearing on the programme the singer also said she has no plans to retire anytime soon and with all the "nips and tucks" she's had, it helps her stay looking young, she said.
"The good part with me though, I have my own look. I look kind of cartoonish, and cartoons don't really age that much," Dolly added.The Island in the Stream singer recently made headlines after starting her own social media trend.
The viral craze involved sharing four photos of yourself that represent your look on Facebook , Instagram , LinkedIn, and Tinder.
She uploaded her four pictures with the caption: "Get you a woman who can do it all".One more photos below.
Image result for dolly parton to pose for play boy againImage result for dolly parton to pose for play boy again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).