AS SOON AS I PASS AWAY, I WANT TO BE BURIED IMMEDIATELY- NOLLYWOOD ACTOR PATRICK IFEANYI ONYEOCHA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Nollywood actor Patrick Ifeanyi Onyeocha Tawrycki shared this photo on the left on his social media with the caption: "As soon as I pass away, I want to be buried immediately. I don't want my body taken to a morgue or embalmed. When my time comes, I simply want to rest and return to my Maker. I'm not dying anytime soon, and I pray God grants me many more years on earth. However, I've already given this instruction to my wife and children because I want my final wishes to be respected. Death is a part of life, and I believe we should be able to express our wishes about how we want to be laid to rest. When my time comes, let me go peacefully and return to my Creator".

EFCC DOCKS UNDERGRADUATE WHO POSED AS 'RYAN MURRAY' TO COMMIT INTERNET FRAUD.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE.


     Justice E.A. Obile of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has remanded Sunday Noble, a 25-year-old undergraduate of the University of Port Harcourt, at the Port Harcourt Correctional Centre for impersonation and obtaining money by false pretence.
.
.
The defendant was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, Port Harcourt's Zonal office, on March 10, 2020 on a four-count charge.

Image may contain: 1 person, beard and close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.