GOV. ALIA'S GIFT TO BENUE JUDICIARY IN ORFER- ATTORNEY GENERAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 Alia’s car gift to Benue judiciary in order – Attorney General The Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice and Public Order of Benue State, Hon. Barr. Fidelis Mnyim has said the car gift to the judiciary by Governor Hyacinth Alia is a symbol of support and commitment as promised when he assumed office. Barr Mnyim was reacting to a query posed by Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, in a tweet on Monday, 7th May 2024, challenging the viability of the autonomy granted to Benue State Judiciary if the State governor was still buying cars for them. MAGIC FM recalls that Governor Alia donated six (SUV) vehicles recently to the judiciary. The Professor had wondered why Governor Alia of Benue State should procure vehicles for the state’s judiciary when the funds allocated to the judiciary could be utilized for that purpose. The Attorney General of the State said that the procurement of vehicles for the judiciary constituted an additional benevolent gesture by the Governor.

ACTRESS 'DESTINY ETIKO' LOST HER FATHER,READ HER TRIBUTE.{PHOTOS}.

Destiny Etiko: I Don't Always Have To Cook For My Husband
     Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has lost her father. The actress shared her grief in an emotional tribute she penned down to her father on Instagram....

Destiny Etiko who averred that her brother is now her "new father", added that her heart is broken and she is not sure it can be mended.
The actress wrote...
am so pained
Am so broken
Am devastated
It’s as if my life is shattered
The world is wicked o
I still can’t believe that the man who gave me life is gone
Daddy u have always loved and supported me when I told u wat I wanted to take up as a carrier...u prayed for me and told me dat I will always succeed and stand out in all I do ...now am making u proud and all the evil ones could do is to take you from us
My heart is broken into piece and am not sure it can be mended for u left With a part of my soul daddy.....my closeness with u still making me not believe dat u are gone dad 

OBI AGBAWA M OOOO
My headmaster
My oyibo pepper
My intelligent man
The finest man in ETIKO’s FAMILY
It’s shall never be well with the wicked ones IJN Amen. This year just hit me like a personal virus and it’s so difficult for me to let go daddy
You know I love u more than any other thing in this world...I pray I get through this daddy but till den .....may u keep resting in the bosom of the lord IJN Amen @sopuruetiko
U are my father now
Pls always be strong for me
I love u my blood
:
:
THIS WORLD IS WICKED
Rip to him..
One more photo below.
Image may contain: 1 person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).