NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

ACTRESS 'DESTINY ETIKO' LOST HER FATHER,READ HER TRIBUTE.{PHOTOS}.

Destiny Etiko: I Don't Always Have To Cook For My Husband
     Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has lost her father. The actress shared her grief in an emotional tribute she penned down to her father on Instagram....

Destiny Etiko who averred that her brother is now her "new father", added that her heart is broken and she is not sure it can be mended.
The actress wrote...
am so pained
Am so broken
Am devastated
It’s as if my life is shattered
The world is wicked o
I still can’t believe that the man who gave me life is gone
Daddy u have always loved and supported me when I told u wat I wanted to take up as a carrier...u prayed for me and told me dat I will always succeed and stand out in all I do ...now am making u proud and all the evil ones could do is to take you from us
My heart is broken into piece and am not sure it can be mended for u left With a part of my soul daddy.....my closeness with u still making me not believe dat u are gone dad 

OBI AGBAWA M OOOO
My headmaster
My oyibo pepper
My intelligent man
The finest man in ETIKO’s FAMILY
It’s shall never be well with the wicked ones IJN Amen. This year just hit me like a personal virus and it’s so difficult for me to let go daddy
You know I love u more than any other thing in this world...I pray I get through this daddy but till den .....may u keep resting in the bosom of the lord IJN Amen @sopuruetiko
U are my father now
Pls always be strong for me
I love u my blood
:
:
THIS WORLD IS WICKED
Rip to him..
One more photo below.
Image may contain: 1 person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.