ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

ACTRESS REGINA DANIELS FLAUNTS HER BABY BUMP ON SOCIAL MEDIA.{PHOTOS}.#CONGRATULATION.


        Nollywood actress Regina Daniels iss flaunting her baby bump on social media.She captioned the photo below '' I have never been this happy before , This feeling of becoming a mum is the most amazing journey of my life ...I see myself speaking to my tummy all day , staring at the mirror and still can’t believe it .This child is about to change my entire life 😩Oh! How much I can’t wait.   ''.The former Delta lawmaker made the announcement on Instagram where he shared photos of the pregnant actress.
Prince Ned Nwoko wrote...
It is now official. I am excited to announce that my baby is having a baby @regina.daniels.
Regina Daniels who also confirmed this in an Instagram post, disclosed that she has never been this happy before. She also stated that the feeling of becoming a mum is the most amazing journey of her life.
She wrote...
I have never been this happy before , This feeling of becoming a mum is the most amazing journey of my life ...I see myself speaking to my tummy all day , staring at the mirror and still can’t believe it .This child is about to change my entire life Oh! How much I can’t wait.
Congratulations to them...
More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 2 people, people standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.