PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

CHIEF UWAZURUIKE DISSOLVES MASSOB,MERGED IT WITH IPOB,HANDS OVER BIAFRA STRUGGLE LEADERSHIP TO NNAMDI KANU.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Biafra cannot be actualised without Nigeria's support, says ...
    I Chief Uwazurike.
Using this opportunity to declare to you Dearest country men/women, that the struggle for Biafra has never been something for one man, each epoch, God raises men to avow Biafra. In the late 60s it was Ojukwu, in the early 2000s it was me. Now is a new epoch when the mantle has to fall into a stronger hand that will match the strength of Biafran enemies.
NNAMDI Kanu is my son, for whatever reason a father cannot reject or abandon his son. When I saw his passion for Biafra I also knew he had a lot to contribute to this mission. He is not calm like me, his blood is a lot hot than any I had seen. Many things have played out between us but I am ever willing to let go for the sake of Biafra. Let it not be a quarrel that will prevent the coming of Biafra. My only wish is that everyone will look upon him as the face of the modern Biafran struggle and I therefore confer on him, by the power vested on me, the prime ambassador of Biafra. Lastly, I hereby dissolve MASSOB. Any institution of MASSOB, it’s earnings and management is now pledged to the indefatigable leadership of IPOB ably led by MAZI NNAMDI KANU with every assurance that he will deliver. God bless you God bless Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu and God bless the Sovereign state of Biafra.
I Chief. Uwazurike have spoken.
One more photo below.
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu is a coward –Uwazuruike – The Sun Nigeria

Comments

  1. Biafran Solidarity is assured. Biafran We stand. I doff my cap for Uwazuruike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...what good one. solidarity is power. By this victory is assured. the enemy has fallen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.