BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

EVA MARCILLE IS OFFICIALLY LIVING THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA REALITY SHOW.{PHOTOS}.


      According to Bravo that just broke the news few minutes ago on social media,shared this photo of Supermodel Eva Marcille with the caption '' After three seasons on RHOA, (with two of them being a full-time housewife) @evamarcille is officially leaving #RHOA. Will you miss Eva, the diva? 🍑  ''.
According to another source   ''The 35-year-old star made the announcement about her exit from the Bravo reality show during an interview on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show on Tuesday.She said: 'I appreciate the bond of friendship that I’ve made with my castmates and strong personal relationships I have with numerous executives and producers of Bravo.'I am thankful for the opportunity I was provided, however, after speaking with my family and representatives, I believe that what I hope to accomplish for the culture and community will be better served by focusing on other opportunities.'.'I look forward to serving the community on Ricky Smiley Morning show and finding other ways to be a voice during this transformational time during our country for people of color.'
Marcille first joined he series in 2017 as a friend of Nene Leakes in Season 10 and quickly became a full-time castmember by season 11. She said: 'The time that I spent on Housewives I enjoyed myself. I cried, I laughed, I obviously fought.
'Most importantly, I made some great friendships with some beautiful women.'
Marcille explained that her future plans are more family-oriented include focusing on her three children:  daughter Marley Rae, 6, (with ex Kevin McCall) and sons Michael Todd, 1, and Maverick, 8 months (with husband Michael Sterling).She explained: 'I believe my time is up. I have a 6-year-old daughter and two young boys still in diapers. They are 24 hours a day and there is a lot of work to be done. 
'I decided to spend my time and energy focusing on my kids and my community. And not so much reality show business.'
Eva has been in the limelight for quite sometime as she won the third cycle of America's Top Model back in 2004. 
Her last appearance on RHOA was on the reunion last month which was filmed via technology amid the COVID-19 pandemic as she made an emotional revelation''.More photos below
Eva Marcille opens up on leaving Real Housewives Of Atlanta
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:59
Full.
NeNe Leakes Claims Eva Marcille Is 'Broke' In 'RHOA' Reunion Preview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).