WHY SOME PEOPLE CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR SUICIDE POST-COMEDIAN BABA DE BAABA.{PHOTOS}.


     Someone told me he saw one comedian doing okada and I told him that the guy has a wife and a child... so, he has bills to pay...
Wait o, if he wanted to remain a celebrity and beg u for money, can u feed him and his family?

# When I see posts like "she posted something about suicide, nobody came to her rescue and she finally drank sniper".. I will comment "did she know what her social media friends are going through... Is it because we decided not to complain or commit suicide?"

Oh wait o, do u expect someone like that comedian riding okada to come and rescue u?.. Your problem dey learn from where him problem dey.. Hence, he does not believe u have a problem.

# Early this year, a friend told me he was going through depression and I decided to visit him inorder to encourage him.

On my way there, I saw a serious traffic and I decided to park my car somewhere and took a bus because my car dey consume fuel 😂.
When I got to his house, I saw the guy eating good food with more than 5 animals inside the soup meanwhile I cooked with only panla fish(yoruba tasteless cheap fish)..
I asked him "oga why are you depress ?"  and he said his car knocked engine, he has been using uber for long and now he is broke and cant afford uber again. 

I didnt still understand and I asked him "oga what is the problem gongon?" and he said that his problem was that he couldn't imagine himself entering a public bus.. I just smiled because I entered bus to go and hear that someone cant enter bus. 

I am alive because I chose to.. If I see "HOUSE TO  LET" , I go dey form agent just to survive. 
Many of us have swallowed our pride to remain alive. 

I am not a motivational speaker so I dont know how to end this post but if u have sense, u will choose to live. 

Good morning

Yours 
Baba De Baba.
One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).