FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

I HEREBY WITHDRAW THE WORD ''STUPID'' WHICH I USED IN MY ENCOUNTER WITH A JOURNALIST IN CALABAR-FEMI FANI-KAYODE.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE

 

     FEMI FANI-KAYODE WRITES:

I met with my advisors till late last night and I wish to say the following. I hereby withdraw the word "stupid" which I used in my encounter with a journalist in Calabar.

I have many friends in the media who I offended by losing my cool and using such words. I hereby express my regrets for doing so.
I do however wish to state categorically that no threat of physical harm was ever made to the journalist in question and neither did I send anyone to threaten him. Anyone that says otherwise is lying and I challenge them to bring the proof.
I would never seek to physically harm a journalist. For the last 30 years I have defended and worked with journalists and fought for the right of freedom of expression.
I am also very close to many in that profession. I would be the last to seek to disparage those that are honorable and noble within its ranks.
I hope that this will assuage the pain and anger of anyone that was hurt or offended by this ugly episode. I have now put this matter behind me and moved on. Now my tour of the South continues. Moving to yet another state today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.