71-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD ARRESTED FOR IMPREGNATING TENANT'S TEENSGE DAUGHTER. (PHOTO).

Image
 71-year-old landlord arrested for impregnating tenant’s teenage daughter The Ogun State Police Command said it had arrested a septuagenarian landlord, identified simply as Adesina, for allegedly defiling and impregnating his tenant’s 14-year-old girl (name withheld) at Akegbeyale Street in Ifesowapo Akute, Ifo Local Government Area of the state. PUNCH Metro learnt that the residents and other tenants were thrown into a state of shock when the septuagenarian suspect was found on Tuesday, April 9, 2024, having sexual intercourse with the 14-year-old girl at about 10:15 pm in the house bathroom. The minor, according to a police source who was part of the team that arrested the 71-year-old suspect but was not permitted to speak for the command, was said to have made her way to the apartment’s bathroom to take a shower. Our correspondent learnt that a few seconds later, the landlord was said to have gained entrance into the same bathroom and was believed to be having sexual intercourse wit

BENUE: WOMAN NARRATES PATHETIC EXPERIENCE, REQUESTS PRAYERS.{PHOTOS}.

 

2nd February 2021
Nkechi a Gboko based Delta woman took to social media to narrate her ordeal in the last one year and further requested prayers as she wades through trying times. Nkechi who was born and raised on Welgba Chen Street Gboko East in Gboko got married to Theophilus Nwagene and they both stay in Gboko.
According to Nkechi her husband went missing and since then they've been struggling to survive. A few days back the already bad situation became worse as their house burnt beyond recognition and they didn't recover any property.
She wrote:
"My husband Mr Nwangene Theophilus Benjamin a driver with NBC(Coca-Cola) went missing on his way to deliver Coca-Cola products at Wukari Taraba state on the 27th May, 2019 have not been seen till date."
He left me with four children and a house two days back I brought my fourth child to the hospital cos she is not feeling fine and still in the hospital I got a shocking news that my house caught fire and every thing got burnt. I just want to appreciate God for preserving the lives of my children and my mother-in-laws. Two of my boys were inside the fire but were rescued by my neighbor."
"I can not be Job in the Bible but" even though He slay me" I will never let go. Still in the hospital with my daughter please say a word of prayer for us."
Benue info-pedia will like to use this opportunity to appeal to Benue sons and daughters to assist Nkechi in any way possible.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).