ALLEGED N4. 8BN FRAUD: APPEAL COURT ADJOURNS IBETO'S APPEAL TILL SEPT 16.(PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Alleged N4.8bn Fraud:  Appeal Court Adjourns Ibeto’s Appeal Till Sept 16 A three-man panel of the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division,on Tuesday, May 7, 2024, adjourned till September 16, 2024, the hearing of the appeal filed by the Chairman of Ibeto Energy Development Company, Cletus Ibeto. The case, which was initially before Justice I.O. Ijelu of the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja, had suffered several adjournments due to the absence of the defendant to take his plea with respect to the 10-count charges preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. He was charged alongside his companies, Ibeto Energy Development Company and Odoh Holdings Ltd. Justice Ijelu had, on November 3, 2023 declared Ibeto wanted based on the application moved by counsel to the EFCC, Rotimi Jacobs, SAN. He had also issued a bench warrant for his arrest. However, when the case came up on January 29, 2024, the court informed all parties involved that the case file had been returned to

I DID NOT ABANDON DAMILARE,INSTEAD I WAS DENIED CUSTODY OF HIM-ACTRESS MIDE MARTINS CLEARS THE AIR TODAY.{PHOTOS}.

 

Yoruba actress Mide Funmi Martins clears the air that she didn't abandon her brother Damilare instead,they refused to grant custody of her brother to her.She shared a throwback photo as seen below with the caption '' Hello Everyone! My name is MIDE MARTINS. I’ll like to tell little part of my own side of the story. Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed greatly to the ongoing issue and also apologize sincerely to everyone that I might have hurt or disappointed in anyway I am deeply sorry from the depth of my heart. I didn’t want to say anything about this all the while because I believe it’s a family issue which should rather be settled amicably between ourselves rather than being dragged on social media. Anyone who knows me very well would know that I am a private person I personally do not really like sharing or celebrating on social media some things relating to my family like the annual remembrance ceremony of my late mother Funmi Martins which I duly observe every year in honor of her memory. When my mum late Funmi Martins passed away 19yrs ago my whole world was shattered, devastated, crumbled, broken, lonely without anyone’s support. How I managed to survive through the storm is only by the special grace of God. Damilare was living with my grandma back then in abeokuta and I was doing all that I could to take care of him until few years ago when she also passed on and damilare was taken away to live with my uncle. I had requested custody of my brother damilare several times even before grandma died but was denied. Damilare is my blood brother It is not possible for me to neglect him but there’s much more to this story than you all know which I’m sorry I will not go into details because it’s a family matter. I am not a heartless person despite the fact that I don’t have it all the little I have I give wholeheartedly. However, I just want to ask for a favor!! Can Damilare be finally released to me? Can I have my brother Damilare? I promise to take good care of him in my own little way may God help me so. Thank you everyone!! God bless every family out there!!! ''..
EARLIER REPORT:

Gistlover accused Shina Peters and actress, Mide Martins of neglecting Damilare.

Gistlover also released a video where Damilare confirmed the allegations and he revealed that he has been staying with his uncle. The 19-year-old also claimed that he is unable to contact his elder sister.

The young boy also cried out for financial help.

Reacting to the claims, the Afro Juju musician noted that there were some past events responsible for the present situation but he didn’t want to talk about them due to Damilare’s future.

The singer promised to take care of the young boy as he disclosed that he even trained the other two children of late Funmi Martins.

Funmi Martins passed on in 2002 and she was survived by her three children; Mide Martins, Tunde Martins and Damilare Peters.

According to reports, the actress gave birth to her third child, Damilare two months before she died.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).