PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

REGINA DANIELS IS PICKING 30 RANDOM FANS TO ATTEND HER SON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AS HER SON TURNS ONE YEAR TODAY.{PHOTOS}.#HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

 

Rita Daniels and Regina Daniels both celebrated their grandson and son on social media,but Regina Daniels made an announcement that she will pick thirty random fans to her son's baby bash only if they follow her husband,look she is forgetting about coronavirus and the insecurity in the country,anyway I wish her all the best. So let me start with grandma Rita Daniels birthday message to her grandson.She shared a beauty photo of her grandson rocking white outfit with the caption '' Happy birthday my adorable. May Almighty God bless you with all the goodness of the world. You shall be voice to the voiceless, a pride to your parents, your generation and the world at large. No man or woman born of a woman will hurt you. You shall be a strong pillar in NED NWOKO’s dynasty. You shall make your parents proud. There shall be no evil deposition in your life. May you always be Divinely protected. You shall continue to dwell in wisdom, knowledge, Understanding and grace of God Almighty. You shall never be a disappointment to your generations but a blessing to the entire human race. In Jesus Name AMEN!Happy birthday once again MOON! @princemunirnwoko @regina.daniels @princenednwoko @Hashtag #tothemoonandback202''.
Then Regina captioned her own video of herself carrying her son as an infant with the caption '' Words fail me to put in writing how happy I am to be blessed with you my pride…..

On this day 1yr ago I was blessed with the most precious gift I could ever ask for…… my son…. My first child….my jewel….. my pride….. my most adorable…..my blessing……my fruit…..you are my all in one blessing MUNIR
Whenever I look at him, my first words “kai you are so cute” I say this after examining all his amazing features… from his hair- to his eyes- to his lashes- to his ears- to his nose- to his lips and then to his skin…you are just so adorable my child…
Join me to celebrate this milestone…. Here the true journey of parenting, morals and values begins and I promise to walk through it with you . 😭

My child may you remain a blessing that you are to me, your father, and your generation, may you stand out among your peers, may your light continuously shine like the sun so high in the sky, may you always be the head and never the tail, may you grow to me a man of emulation and inspiration to your generation…. You were born my king and a king you shall remain…
Happy birthday to my world best mummy loves you now and forever ! @princemunirnwoko

Happy birthday to us 🙏 #tothemoonandback2021
  ''.Then for the thirty random people's post she caption another photo of her son with the caption '' It's our son's first birthday party and we will be inviting 30 fans to come party with us in lavish style. Go to @princemunirnwoko page and comment on the last post with the hashpag #TotheMoonAndBack


30 persons will be selected randomly and invited to the ultimate party. You must be following Moon.
@princemunirnwoko

#TotheMoonAndBack2021
 ''.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.