IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. ‎The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses.  ‎ ‎The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. ‎ ‎Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...

SHEIKH GUMI CALLS FOR BUHARI'S IMMEDIATEE RESIGNATION,SAYS GEJ BETTER LEADER.{PHOTO}.

Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign over his inability to secure the country from criminals, which makes the blood of innocent lives to flow in the country, IgbereTV has learned.


Gumi added that the same advice he gave the erstwhile president, Goodluck Jonathan, would be given to his “own brother” who appeared to be less democratic even than Jonathan.


The Islamic scholar made these revelations as he addressed a Muslim gathering as seen in a video by SaharaReporters on Tuesday.


Gumi said, “During the Jonathan era when blood was flowing, I criticised him because he was not doing enough. Why I blamed Jonathan with blood in his hands was because Boko Haram were putting bombs everywhere and the government was not doing enough.


“Because they killed under your regime, you’re responsible for that matter, if you have done your best, I can say Allah can forgive you, but if you are relaxed, no Allah cannot forgive you.


“So, the same thing now; the bloodshed now is more than the bloodshed during Jonathan's regime. So, now, you judge yourself to be fair. Our religion is a religion of fairness. We are fair to ourselves. During Jonathan, when blood was flowing in churches, mosques, and streets, I said let him resign because he could not control it. He could not handle it. I said resign with immediate effect.


“When people are dying everywhere, and the President and governors are attending wedding ceremonies. That’s what I mean by I don’t care. It is either if I’m true to myself. As I called for the resignation of Jonathan, I should call for the resignation of President Buhari. With immediate effect and the government papers (media) should carry it also.


“Even Jonathan as bad as he was, he was more democratic. When he saw there was a problem, he relinquished power and he said I don’t want blood,” Gumi said.


Gumi said he had two options either which to apologise to Jonathan or to ask Buhari to resign. He said he was not left with a third option, insisting that Buhari should resign for not tackling insecurity.


“Now, I have one or two options. If I cannot tell my own brother what I have told this man, then I should take an aeroplane from Abuja to Jonathan and say forgive me for castigating you in public. Either seeking an apology or castigating the President; there is no third option,” Gumi added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.