ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

ESE BRUME SAYS SHE WILL DECORATE BISHOP OYEDEPO WITH HER TOKYO OLYMPICS BRONZE MEDAL.{PHOTO}.

Nigerian Bronze-winning Olympian Ese Brume has dedicated her win to famous Nigerian preacher Bishop David Oyedepo. 

 Brume won Nigeria's first medal at the Tokyo Olympic Games with a third-place finish in the Women's Long Jump final, which gave her a Bronze Medal.


Just before her jump, the Delta State-born athlete was captured muttering to herself; "God of David Oyedepo, I want to do this."


She finished in a podium place for Team Nigeria and dedicated the win to her preacher. 

 "This medal means a lot to me. It doesn't matter the colour. First I dedicate it to Bishop Oyedepo and I plan to decorate him with the medal later," Brume said.


"I'm super excited that I made it to the top three at the Olympics. Honestly, I can't contend with my joy."


Bishop Oyedepo is the founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners' Chapel.


Brume, who grew up in Delta State, is a member of the church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.