'CONFERENCE HALL'- SENATORS COMPLAIN OVER POOR QUALITY OF RECONSTRUCTED SENATE CHAMBER. (PHOTO).

Image
 ‘Conference Hall’ – Senators complain over poor quality of reconstructed Senate Chamber Senators on Tuesday expressed anger over the condition of the reconstructed Chamber, which they described as a ‘mere conference room’. Controversy has trailed the refurbished Senate Chambers since plenary resumed in the facility last week. Last Tuesday’s plenary was trailed by confusion as some Senators quarreled over sitting arrangements in the renovated chamber. During plenary on Tuesday, complaints over the standard of the Chambers led to a rowdy session which lasted for about 15 minutes and eventually forced the Senate into executive session. The Chief Whip of the Senate and lawmaker representing Borno South, Ali Ndume, who raised the issues through Order 42 of the Senate Standing Rules, said, “What is supposed to be a Chamber, has been turned into a Conference Hall”, a development which he said is not acceptable. “Mr President, I rise to make disturbing observations on this supposedly renovate

JOKE SILVA @60: ''MY BIOGRAPHY OF THAT TITLE #40AT60 IS ACTUALLY IN THE WORKS'' -JOKE SILVA.{PHOTOS}.#HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 

''Ten years ago today on my 50th birthday we had our renewal of vows in Freedom Park on Lagos Island. Pastor Tony Rapu remarried us..Sir J and I. Six pastors were also part of the team that officiated. In the congregation was my Mum Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. She had taken a wine and white Ankara as aso ebi for the family. My aunties Mrs Gbemi Rosiji,Aunty Olga Miller,Aunty Fracesca Emmanuel were all there. All of them in their 80s...all of them now on the otherside of eternity. My almost twin sister Bisi was also there. She too is on the otherside of eternity. With my Dad and my late daughter. I believe that's what happens the older we get...the more milestones we hit. Memories of those we have loved and lost. However being on this side of eternity is soo good too. Challenging ...definitely especially the last 5years. Wawoo. A massive thank you to my sons Soji @mrjacobs_jnr and Gbenga @oj_poetry , my daughter Blessing @_blessing_douglas and grandaughter Dayo @atarahbaby for making these years bearable. Also my staff...Paulina,Micheal,John. Without this team these last 5years would have been impossible. Now the big 60 is here and I thank God for His oh so massive mercies. Yes that's it. Gratitude for health,for love of family and friends. Thank you Lord. Dress by: @lanredasilvaajayi Photo by: @badmantej makeup @prospottedmakeover''.


''Numbers are very important to me, so this year, as I turn 60, I also mark forty years in the industry I love. #40at60

My biography of that title #40at60 is actually in the works.
Psalm 100 (40+60)is on my lips today as I express my gratitude to God!

 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him  with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God..."

It has been an incredible journey and I thank you all for your endless love.
#HappyBirthdaytoMe #40at60 #jokesilvainlanredasilva

Dress by: @lanredasilvaajayi
Photo by @badmantej makeup @prospottedmakeover''.
''.

More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).