EFCC ARRESTS EIGHT SUSPECTED INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN UYO. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Uyo Operatives of the Uyo Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday May 2, 2024 arrested eight suspected  internet fraudsters in an early morning sting operation at Osong Ama Extension in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. They were arrested following credible intelligence on their suspected involvement in internet fraud.   Items recovered from them include, seven laptops; 13 smart phones; two wrist watches and one router.   The suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.  

ORJI KALU VISITS NNAMDI KANU IN DSS CUSTODY.{PHOTO}.

Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu on Monday paid a visit to the detained leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody in Abuja


"This afternoon, I visited my brother, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody , Abuja . I met him in good health and care and we discussed as 'Umunne'. In 2001 when I was Governor, I made his father Eze Israel Okwu Kanu traditional ruler of Akwara Ukwu and since then the family has been very close to me .


"I understand that Nnamdi has an insane amount of people rooting for his back home and I encouraged him to consider the consequences of certain actions and utterances for the sake of the same people" he said.


According to the lawmaker, even though he shares a different ideology with the IPOB Leader, he owes him and people of Nigeria good counselling irrespective of whether such is accepted or not.


"Even though, my ideology and his ideology are totally different , God has made us brothers and we can't run away from each other. I owe him and Nigerians good counseling ...Whether he and his family listens to me or not, I will continue counseling him as I have always done in the past. What we need most is a peaceful and secured society" he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).