S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

PRO BONO: A LAWYER SHARED A STORY ON HOW HE RESCUED AN INNOCENT MAN WHO WOULD HAVE ROTTEN IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.{PHOTOS}.#WOW



 "I Didn't Do It"  


I went to the Magistrate court 3years ago to get a date and I saw this young man. He was crying and praying the rosary. I went and sat beside him and asked him why he was crying.

He kept on saying "I didn't do it, I didn't do it". He was remanded by the Magistrate on a count of kidnap and other related offenses. No complainant.


He told me his story. I believed him. I told him I'd take it up on pro bono. He laid there and started praying for me. I pushed for his matter to be charged at the High Court.

Today the 29th of November,2021, the Judge of the High Court sitting in Port Harcourt has confirmed he didn't do it and has declared him innocent. Discharged and Acquitted. 


It can only be God. For the sake of God and Humanity...


©️ Living Saint

#BOOMchallenge.

One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.