IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Olatunji Rilwan Disu, psc(+), NPM, has approved the posting of new Police Public Relations Officers and Public Relations Liaison Officers to selected Commands and Formations of the Nigeria Police Force, as part of ongoing efforts to strengthen strategic communication, improve public access to credible Police information and enhance engagement with the media and other stakeholders. Accordingly, SP Johnson A. Doghudje has been posted as Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 5, and can be reached on 08038773657; SP Ojedele Olanrewaju Tunji, anipr, has been posted to Zone 11, Osogbo, and can be reached on 09152481510. Also, DSP Orchia Adndongu has been posted to the Benue State Police Command and can be reached on 07013495466; while DSP Imah Unwana Victor has been posted to the Nigeria Police Force National Cybercrime Centre (NPF-NCCC) and can be reached on 08...

ACTRESS NKECHI BLESSING BUILDS A HOUSE IN LAGOS.{PHOTOS}.#CONGRATULATIONS.

 

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing who recently lost her mother shared photos of her new house,a beautiful bungalow.She captioned the new house ''  Highlight of my 2021👏👏 This right here is my Sweat and Blood😊 6 Months of sleepless night😊 I give GOD all the Glory🙏 nobody told me it was this difficult to build a house with the hike in building materials 😫🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣 but I DID it💪🏻 Just that my mother couldn’t wait to see Our house,What she has always wanted and prayed for silently 💔 I was going to write a long epistle,But let me leave it here first cus it still feels like a dream🤦🏻‍♀️ Built from Scratch to finish👏👏👏 This whole week I will be disturbing your timeline👅 Thank you Lord again🙏 #unstoppable #ogoagbaye🌏🌏🌏''.
Another of her caption that might motivate you that Aspire to build a house. Just read and be inspired.
You see dis two women and d young lady on the last slide? They are my biggest Motivation and inspiration this year👏👏 @realmercyaigbe Knew when I planned getting this land,even tho I had just 100k in my acct then🤣 She motivated me and even asked if she could lend me the money to buy it,as she knows it was for my mums birthday😊 the push and words of encouragement alone made me source from the money by Doing 50k promo on IG🤣 While some abused me that oh she don broke I didn’t mind,cus Those were mere distractions 👌 @ceo_titoofficial Posted her own house few months back and I said to my self this is what I want to build,a sweet family bungalow,I msged her for tips and as God would have it she gave me all the hints on how she did her own and gave me plenty words of advice and encouragement 😊 as for @officialemanuella The day she gifted her mother that house was the day I made up my mind I was going to surprise my mother with a house too,if a young child like her can do it,why can’t I…I bottled all this with serious prayers and continuous hardwork and here am I today…a proud owner of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow💃💃💃 Ah mean Yankee standard ooo🤣🤣 Cus e no really easy,I went broke almost every oda week😩😤 I beg money from people wey I no even suppose beg from just to make sure I complete it,with all d insults from here and there me I just kept my focus cus those ones too like distraction 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ to cut the long story short Abeg my birthday is feb 14th so we are having a Two in One celebration 💃💃💃 Thank you all for the congratulatory messages…You all shall be celebrated too in Jesus name..AMEN🙏 #unstoppable #ogoagbaye🌏🌏🌏''.
One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.