COURT JAILS FAKE AMERICAN, TWO OTGERS IN KADUNA. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Court Jails Fake American, Two others in Kaduna   Justice A.A Isiaka of the Kaduna State High Court, sitting in Kaduna has convicted and sentenced a fake American,  Stephen Thomas to five years imprisonment.  He was jailed after pleading guilty to one-count charge bordering on impersonation by the Kaduna Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.   His charge reads: “That you, Stephen Thomas (a.k.a Rolanda Collins), male, sometimes in February,  2024 at Narayi Kaduna within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court fraudulently impersonated one Rolando Collins (an American citizen) on Facebook and in such assumed character, cheated one Kate Stewarton (an American citizen) the sum of $100(One Hundred USD) and you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 308 and punishable under Section 309 of the Kaduna State Penal Code Law 2017.”   He pleaded “guilty” to the charge when it was read to him which prompted the prosecution counsel, M. J. Arugungu urged th

ACTRESS NKECHI BLESSING BUILDS A HOUSE IN LAGOS.{PHOTOS}.#CONGRATULATIONS.

 

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing who recently lost her mother shared photos of her new house,a beautiful bungalow.She captioned the new house ''  Highlight of my 2021👏👏 This right here is my Sweat and Blood😊 6 Months of sleepless night😊 I give GOD all the Glory🙏 nobody told me it was this difficult to build a house with the hike in building materials 😫🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣 but I DID it💪🏻 Just that my mother couldn’t wait to see Our house,What she has always wanted and prayed for silently 💔 I was going to write a long epistle,But let me leave it here first cus it still feels like a dream🤦🏻‍♀️ Built from Scratch to finish👏👏👏 This whole week I will be disturbing your timeline👅 Thank you Lord again🙏 #unstoppable #ogoagbaye🌏🌏🌏''.
Another of her caption that might motivate you that Aspire to build a house. Just read and be inspired.
You see dis two women and d young lady on the last slide? They are my biggest Motivation and inspiration this year👏👏 @realmercyaigbe Knew when I planned getting this land,even tho I had just 100k in my acct then🤣 She motivated me and even asked if she could lend me the money to buy it,as she knows it was for my mums birthday😊 the push and words of encouragement alone made me source from the money by Doing 50k promo on IG🤣 While some abused me that oh she don broke I didn’t mind,cus Those were mere distractions 👌 @ceo_titoofficial Posted her own house few months back and I said to my self this is what I want to build,a sweet family bungalow,I msged her for tips and as God would have it she gave me all the hints on how she did her own and gave me plenty words of advice and encouragement 😊 as for @officialemanuella The day she gifted her mother that house was the day I made up my mind I was going to surprise my mother with a house too,if a young child like her can do it,why can’t I…I bottled all this with serious prayers and continuous hardwork and here am I today…a proud owner of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow💃💃💃 Ah mean Yankee standard ooo🤣🤣 Cus e no really easy,I went broke almost every oda week😩😤 I beg money from people wey I no even suppose beg from just to make sure I complete it,with all d insults from here and there me I just kept my focus cus those ones too like distraction 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ to cut the long story short Abeg my birthday is feb 14th so we are having a Two in One celebration 💃💃💃 Thank you all for the congratulatory messages…You all shall be celebrated too in Jesus name..AMEN🙏 #unstoppable #ogoagbaye🌏🌏🌏''.
One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).