ABDUCTED EDITOR RESIGNS AFTER NEWSPAPER APOLOGGISES TO GBAJABIAMILA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Abducted editor resigns after newspaper apologises to Gbajabiamila Abducted editor, Segun Olatunji, has resigned from his position at FirstNews following an apology made by the management of the media house to the Chief of Staff to the President, Femi Gbajabiamila. Olatunji, who spent two weeks in detention after he was abducted by military men from his Lagos home on March 15, 2024, said he had chosen to resign as the General Editor of FirstNews for his safety and that of his family. It was learnt that the management of the newspaper apologised to Gbajabiamila over a recent news story published on its platform. The story, written by Olatunji, was titled “How Gbajabiamila attempted to corner $30bn, 66 houses traced to Sabiu.” Bullying is common in our school, happens every day – Abuja expensive school students0:01 / 1:01 The management, in a statement on Wednesday, said it found out the story contained “falsehoods and fabricated stories handed out to us as facts by a misleading source,

LUCKILY I FOUND MY HAPPY PLACE AND THAT'S WITH ROSY MY WIFE- OLAKUNLE CHRCHILL.(PHOTOS).


"Olakunlechurchill : The past few years of my life on this platform were quite tumultuous luckily I found my happy place and that's with Rosy my WIFE which will NEVER change regardless of what anyone concludes, designs,


thinks, or wishes.

Speculations and rumors we know make social media interesting and people have the freedom to cook up stories about us, I can't change the narrative.. People have left their life issues to make other people's story their priority..

Know This-Anyone or Anything that is important to me is also important to my wife, Rosy

Looking back at the all the problems I faced, I thank God that opened my eyes to see the Angel for me was around me for a very long time.

I was very depressed, shamed, trolled, my business was going down and everything around was going wrong! No one fought for me on this platform, no one was there for me except Rose! I thank God that helped us go from being very good friends to Husband and Wife. She is my soldier ny child, and and my guy, my best friend the mother of my c many other beautiful things.

She only made a goodwill post! Let her breath!!!".
One more photo below. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).