NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

RHOP STAR "MIA THORNTON' DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER. (PHOTOS).

The Real Housewives of Potomac star 'Mia Thornton 
Wrote on her social media page few hours ago "
 

mrsmiathornton :Same time last week, Doc called at 7:31am- Mia. I'm so sorry but your test results came back and I need you to go to Johns Hopkins Cancer Center today


You can only imagine the overwhelming amount of emotion G and I endured trying to figure out why. However, even with such terrible news, I felt an extreme amount of peace and energy instilled that allowed me to remain strong


I've been in and out of visits to specialists every day and the storm is not over but this experience is changing me


I know God has a plan and I know we are often challenged


to remain humbled that tomorrow is not promised and


that our days on this earth are numbered


A message from my heart. A gentle reminder to Live, Love & Forgive as if today was your last


Be great Kings & Queens".


One more photo below. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.