ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PATIENCE OZOKWO CELEBRATES HER DAUGHTER TODAY "INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ".(PHOTOS).

Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwo shared this photo above with the caption 

Patienceozokwo : "My daughter straight from Youth Service told me she was travelling abroad for her Masters. Infact she already had a Uni offer and had gone for her interview before she told me.

See, she always knew I wanted her close by but she wanted to see the world. It was a difficult decision but I had to let her go.

I am greatful to God I did. Seeing the woman she has become today and her confidence gives me great joy. She is not under my shadow, she is her own woman.

So this International Women's Day remember that it all

begins at home for our girls...

Pray For Them

Train Them

Build Them Up

Love Them

Support Them

Give Them Wings To Fly

#HappyInternational WomensDay #MamaGLovers".
One more photo below. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.