A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

WHY I SLAPPED OBIANO’S WIFE- BIANCA OJUKWU.(PHOTO).



Bianca, the wife of late Odumegwu Ojukwu, has explained why she slapped Ebele Obiano at the inauguration ceremony of Prof. Charles Soludo.

Bianca in an interview with Arise TV on Friday said Ebele Obiano was noticeably absent as the inauguration ceremony started but arrived an hour later.

She said: “I did not pay any attention to her arrival. Surprisingly, she walked towards me and I thought she was coming to greet me. Instead she verbally attacked me with her voice raised, taunting me and asking me what I was there to do, using unprintable, vile language.”

According to her, Obiano’s wife asked if she was at the inauguration to celebrate their last day in office

“I left her but she kept on aggressively putting her hand on my shoulders and shouting.

“While I ignored her verbal onslaught as advised by people sitting around me, I requested twice that she refrains from touching me with her hands. She proceeded to do so yet again and tried to touch my head and remove my headtie.

“It was at that point I stood up to defend myself and gave her a dirty slap to stop her from attacking me. As she made it towards me, I removed her wig, she then held on to her wig with her two hands and tried to take the wig away from me.

Bianca also revealed that while people tried to separate them, she was surprised by the stench of whisky in Ebelechukwu’s breath at such an early hour of the day.

“How could the first lady be so drunk at that time? I stayed back to watch the ceremony till the end and left with my dignity intact,” Bianca said.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.