ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

25-YEAR-OLD MAN PLANS TO WED 85-YEAR OLD LOVER.(PHOTO).


A Kenyan man simply identified as Muima, has revealed his plans to marry Thereza, 85.


In a new video by Afrimax English on YouTube, the couple shared their love story and decision to get married.

According to Tuko website, the couple first met while Muima and some of his friends were searching for a house to rent. They ended up renting her house and she would often call Muima, "My husband".

Speaking about his love life, Muima said, "This is my choice. This is my happiness, as anyone else has theirs. Before pleasing others, first, please yourself and decide not based on anyone else's opinions.

 "The way she behaved and treated (me) pushed me to love her and though she is an old woman and in reality, she could be my grandmother but I love her."

Thereza, who is a grandmother, said, "I have eight children and 20 grandchildren. According to my boyfriend's age, he could be my fifth grandchild. He loves me and I love him. I am ready to put on the wedding dress and ring."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.