BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

A MAN CRIES OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AFTER HIS WIFE SHOWED HIM SHEGE/MALTREATED HIM IN THEIR MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).


BE.ATEN BY MY WIFE 😩

 I am a 33 year old man and my wife is 24 years old we are 5 years of marriage.

 My father-in-law is a very wealthy businessman. He paid us for a well-constructed plot and we lived peacefully until our first daughter was born.

 When I come home from work, my wife forces me to take care of the child. Each time it's me who cleans the child, changes his diapers, gives him the bottle, I also have to prepare food, tidy up the house, I can't even watch the game on TV or go out to see my friends. She makes me watch novelas with her all night yet she won't go to work like me.

 She is the one who decides everything in the house, even when we have to eat, when we have to make love. I accept all this without resentment, because I love her with all my heart and I don't want to lose her but what I can't bear 😭, since her father gave her a car, my life has become l hell, she makes me wash her car, she blames me, she hits me regularly, she once sent me to the hospital, I have the wounds all over my back.

 My wife terrifies me, when I see her, I panic. What can I do to change my situation? Because I love her and I don't want to lose her.

 NEED-HELP PLEASE 😭

 

Comments

  1. Really? Well, learn how to be a man perhaps, your abusive wife would stop flogging you like if you're a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See love! Cool down, bear am for another 5 years. You dey hear me so? She go change.
    You may be from a poor family, but dear Sir, nothing pass peace of mind o.No be by force to marry. If na so love dey, musicians for no dey put am for songs. Run now while your legs can still carry you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).