UPDATE: FORMER NYSC DG RECOUNTS HARROWING EXPERIENCE WITH HYENAS IN KIDNAPPERS' DEN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former NYSC DG Recounts Harrowing Experience with Hyenas in Kidnappers' Den Maharazu Tsiga, the former Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has shared a chilling account of his 56-day ordeal in captivity. Tsiga was abducted on February 5, 2025, from his hometown of Tisga in Katsina State and was rescued on Wednesday. Speaking in Abuja during the handover of 19 rescued victims to their families, Tsiga described how he and other hostages were held in a dense forest surrounded by hills, teeming with dangerous animals. "A day before I left, we saw hyenas parading, searching for food. And what kind of food? Us, human beings," he recounted. Tsiga revealed that the kidnappers used high-profile captives as human shields during aerial attacks. He also shared a harrowing experience where a rocket aimed at them failed to explode. "They carried that rocket to where I was sleeping and hid it there so that immediately I woke up and touched it, it would exp...

POLICE RESPONDS SWIFTLY OVER EASTER DAY ATTACK AT OKO EATERY.(PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE .


Police Responds Swiftly over Easter Day attack at Oko Eatery
News by Ifeizu

The Anambra State Police Command has moved swiftly against criminals who attacked an eatery in Oko on Easter Sunday.
 
The state police command has also called for responses from members of the public to be able to counter the activities of criminal.
 
The state police commissioner, CP Echeng Echeng had before the Easter celebration promised tight security in the state.
 
A release by the state police commandā€™s spokesperson, DSP Toochukwu Ikenga urged victims to provide responses to the police, so as to be able to go after them, while also calling for tip off, so that criminals will be countered.
 
Recall that the state police commissioner, CP Echeng last week led a squad to Awkuzu in the wee hours of the morning to neutralize a gunman who had come to attack a police facility. PPRO Ikenga said such responses were facilitated by timely tip off to police authorities.
 
A press release by Ikenga in reaction to the Easter Day attack said: ā€œThe Anambra State Police command today 18/4/2022 wishes to urge the victims of unconfirmed reports going round the media tagged ā€˜Anambra: Gunmen Visit Eatery on Easter Day, Rob Fun-seekers of Mobile Phones.ā€™ to come forward and report.
 
ā€œThis will help police with necessary information to investigate and deploy personnel in this regard. This will also help to avert such incidents from reoccurring in the area or any place in the state.
ā€œHowever, the Command, urged citizens especially Ndi Anambra to always report any security incident witnessed to the nearest Police station or through the Command Emergency numbers *112*, call *07039194332* or Command PRO on *08039334002* for prompt response. In addition, the *NPF rescue me app* is also available for free download on both Android and Apple IOS, for Android and Iphone users respectively.
ā€œThe Command while calling for increased information flow from the public to the police, assures that, it will not fold her hands and allow some disgruntled elements to make life unbearable for the residents.ā€

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).