ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

ACTRESS ASHIONYE REMEMBERS LATE MUM AND LATE BROTHER TODAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA. (PHOTOS).

Nollywood Actress Ashionye Michelle Raccah shared two photos of her late mum and late brother today,in remembrance of them.



"ashionye: 1 year later and 27 years later, it still hurts so
pad.

On May 3rd 2021, my brother left us exactly 26years to the

day my mum did. May 3rd remainsa very difficult day for
my family. Whatever plan God had/has, I am still trying to

understand.

You live in my heart now and I will take you with me
wherever I go until my heart's last beat.

Tlove you, Easy.
love you, Mum"
More photos below. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.