LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT  Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians,  Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...

"AS A CATHOLIC,I HATE THAT I CAN'T RELATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LOVELY THINGS THEIR CHURCHES HAVE DONE FOR THEM-OGEOBI.(PHOTO).


“As a Catholic, I h@te that I can’t relate when people are talking about the lovely things their churches have done for them.

A lot of you really don’t have s3nse and it shows. Imagine trying to silence someone for sharing their experience and observations. Your “ratios” can’t invalidate my experience anyway. 

I wonder, is this still a religion or a cult???

The Catholic Church is not above criticism. Cry from now till tomorrow, if I see an area the church needs to improve on, I will say it loudly. 
This is the only way we can achieve any sort of change. You are not more Catholic than I am, oh ye custodians of the faith

I live in Nigeria. The church has never done anything for me. I’m the one always contributing to one collection or the other”

Author: Ogeobi_

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.