PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

FAKE PORN VIDEO MADE ACTRESS QUEENETH HILBERT TO PLACE A CURSE ON THE CREATOR OF THE VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA. (VIEW VIDEO CLIPS).

"queenethhilbert I have never smelt envy and hatred in this

way all my life!

Oh father Lord, who so ever that has vowed to tarnish my
image and my career Father Lord let them run mad in the

streets from generation to generation.

Let there be no peace upon their souls.may their names
be cancelled in the book of life and registered in the book

f death.

Father Lord, I take my revenge upon you, FIGHT THIS

BATTLE FOR ME MY hands are clean!!

Come to my rescue oh lord, I have fought silent battles but

its time for you to show the world that I serve you. In the
name of the father, the son and the holyspirit AMEN. I

need you noo00000000W JESUS ". From the video the actress proved that her face was screenshot on another woman he had an operation that people should look at her tummy and the woman in the video.  This is not OK,I don't know why someone want to tarnish her image.
More photos below. 






"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.