EFCC, NBA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE SEEK STRONGER COLLABORATION ON RULE OF LAW, JUSTICE. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
  EFCC, NBA Human Rights Committee Seek Stronger Collaboration on Rule of Law, Justice The EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Directorate, and the Human Rights Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Ilorin Branch, have expressed readiness to strengthen collaboration towards promoting the rule of law, protecting fundamental human rights and ensuring effective administration of justice. The commitment was made on Wednesday, October 7, 2026, when the Chairperson of the NBA Human Rights Committee, Hajia Rasheedat Hassan-Aribito, led members of the Committee on a courtesy visit to the Zonal Director of the EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Directorate, ACE 1 Victoria Ugo-Ali. Hajia Hassan-Aribito, who is also the Vice Chairperson of the NBA, Ilorin Branch, commended the EFCC for its efforts at sanitising society, fighting corruption and upholding the rule of law, noting that the Human Rights Committee was established by the NBA to protect the fundamental rights of citizens, particularly the less privileged w...

PETER OBI JOINS LABOUR PARTY,TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT.(PHOTO).


Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President

I thank all Nigerians, especially our youths who have joined me in the mission of taking back and reuniting Nigeria.

This project is yours and for the future of your children. I am just a facilitator.

Since I resigned from the PDP because of issues that are at variance with my personal and principles, I have consulted widely with various parties and personalities to ensure we do not complicate the route to our desired destination.

For me, the process of achieving our goal is as fundamental as what one will do thereafter.

Therefore, I have chosen a route that I consider to be in line with our aspirations and my mantra of taking the country from consumption to production; and that is the Labour Party which is synonymous with the people, workers, development, production, securing and uniting Nigerians as one family.

I invite all Nigerians to join me in taking back our country.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.