NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

CAROLINE HUTCHINGS (DANJUMA) IS ADDRESSING HER REAL AGE AS SHE SHARED A PHOTO OF HER MOTHER,DAUGHTER AND HERSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA.(PHOTOS).

Nollywood star and Real housewives of Lagos star Caroline Danjuma now Carolyna Hutchings shared this photo above with the caption 

Carolynahutchings : "Trilogy. this is my mum who is in her 50's, so how in Gods name will I be 46????????
reducing my age because 
I need a job in a company ? l am the CEO of mine


.Reducing my age for nollywood ?? An actor can act
both young and old roles, makeup can be applied.
. l am reducing my age because of school ?? have
enough certificates already

. Reducing my age because of relationship ?? A good

man will love his woman regardless of her age

5. Reduce my age for your validation 7?I DONT GIVE 2 f'SSS about you sugar

. Not everyone in a class are the same age.
 In secondary

school I had people 5 years older than me in my class, 
in

uni my assis rep was 45 years old , in my masters my class
rep was 23 and 1 34, my MBA I had both young and old..
Just because you acted a movie with me does NOT

mean we are the same age..
8. you are asking for my birth certificate, have you seen

our own mother and fathers birth certificate before ?7?

hat it took you time to achieve something in your Iite
does not mean I have to run your race.. we have different
glory anf destiny.. that you started school late and failed
entrance exam couple of times is none of my biz, we don't

nave tne same lq.. stupid people sayng they watched me
as a kid. I was in the industry for ONLY 2 yrs before my

marriage.. DOmbociat cant stana my glory..



Are you aware wiki can be created and edited by

ANYONE ? And not ev New posts OgesaA
Even Christ was marrie

. to the clowns talking

unintelligently about my age, MIND YOUR BIZ THAT PAYS
YOU.. any age, race, class can act a movie.. any one can
De a star at any age, nO ruies to rolOW.. yes am 35 years
old and this will be the last time l will address this.. don't
need to be an old woman to achieve anything or be an

actress. Success and luck comes to any orne when it iS
their time .. focus on making money.my sparkle will keepP
hurting your eyes hun".
More photos below. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).