PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

"MEE FELIX SHAGBAOR MISLED ME," ESTRANGED EX-BENUE BEAUTY QUEEN BEGS TO RETURN TO HER EX-LOVER .(PHOTO).




"MEE FELIX SHAGBAOR MISLED ME," ESTRANGED EX-BENUE BEAUTY QUEEN BEGS TO RETURN TO HER EX-LOVER 



In what seemed like a desperate move, Lois Ishughun Mogen Ssnpa the estranged ex-Benue beauty Queen has publicly tendered a public apology to Mr Teryange Anjov for breaking his heart and causing him pain, on her official Facebook account.

Blame game

In addition to the apology, the ex-queen also pleaded with Mr Teryange Anjov to take her back as a lover and accused Mee Felix Shagbaor of leading her astray during her NYSC year.

She wrote: "Dear Barrister Teryange Anjov, 

It is indeed true the saying that one doesn't value what one has until it slips out of ones hands. 

I am a testimony, a better testimony. Your kind on this earth is rare. You are an angel in human form and I won’t hesitate to say this boldly for the whole world to know. your kind heartedness, tolerance , care is next to none . 

"If anyone should tell a better story of who you are, that person should be me, because I have enjoyed your love both in chunks and bits, I had found solace in you even as you gave me every reason to see life through another lens. Most of my life’s beautiful moments were those which I shared with you, and I'll live to preserve  those memories.

I know I haven't lived up to expectation in reciprocating the love you've shown me rather it would be right to say I have betrayed your trust and the love you wholeheartedly gave me without second thoughts. I am not proud of my myself for doing all these to you .

Dear sweetheart, I know there is no second opportunity to make a first impression, but I am begging you to consider giving me an opportunity to correct my first.

I have erred for allowing Mee Felix Shagbaor lead me astray from the beautiful life which we planned and the lovely moments we envisaged, but I have found a quiet time to advice myself to do the right thing now which I believe it’s never too late. 

I know it is a difficult one but I am begging you in the name of God and before the whole world that you find a place in your kind heart to forgive me for betraying us, for allowing a third party to destroy our relationship and for hurting you so badly and deeply. This apology is from my heart of hearts and I am not compelled by anybody or motivated by anything to apologize to you except the fact that I have realized my mistakes and how much I have wronged you, a loving, caring and harmless soul. 

I am truly sorry sweetheart, 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).