2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

SHINA PELLER DUMPS APC,WILL ANNOUNCE NEW PARTY LATER.(PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE.


"I’ve tried my best for APC, the party style of democracy in Oyo State kills my conscience and I have to put my people’s interest first. I’ve realized that the youths and the people at the grassroots will continue to be at the mercy of a few at the top. I'll announce my new political party at the next seating of the House of Representatives on Tuesday 21st June 2022. 


Currently, as a serving lawmaker, who is driven by the collective interest of those that I represent, it's unjust to be quiet in the face of injustice and the APC has not shown readiness to address issues raised. #Gbera".
One more photo below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.