WORLD SIGHT DAY: DR MOUKA HAILS SOLUDO, OBIDIKE FOR FREE CATARACT SURGERY, ADVOCATES LIFELONG EYE CARE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 WORLD SIGHT DAY: DR MOUKA HAILS SOLUDO, OBIDIKE FOR FREE CATARACT SURGERY, ADVOCATES LIFELONG EYE CARE By MaryAnn Chukwuma. An eye-care specialist, Dr. Ijeoma Agatha Mouka, has commended Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo and Commissioner for Health, Dr. Afam Obidike, for the state’s free cataract surgery intervention. Muoka, Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry equally described the intervention as timely and apt noting that cataract remains one of the leading causes of blindness, while modern surgery has become faster and less burdensome for patients. The eye specialist, who retired after 35 years in public service, said she was particularly pleased that the government had prioritised providing free cataract surgery for residents. She encouraged well-meaning Anambra residents and organisations to support similar initiatives, saying sustained interventions could help extend eye-care services to communities across the state. Speaking on this year’s theme, “Prioritising Eye He...

STOP TAGGING ME TO POSTS RELATED TO HIM- YUL EDOCHIE’S DAUGHTER,DANIELLE WARNS.(PHOTO).



Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To Him…Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle Warns

Danielle Yul- Edochie, daughter of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, has warned fans against tagging her to posts related to her father.

The 17-year-old girl on her InstaStories also told her followers she is not interested in acting or being a part of the Nollywood industry like her father.

She wrote, “Please, I’m not an actress. I have no business with acting and Nollywood. No dey force career on me abeg. I don’t act and I’m not interested in acting.

“Please stop tagging me in posts related to him, Nollywood, films, actors. I am not interested in Nollywood.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.