ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

I CAN NEVER SUPPORT IGBO PRESIDENCY,LET TINUBU TAKE IT- DAVE UMAHI. (PHOTO).


“I Can Never Support Igbo Presidency, Let Tinubu Take It ”
~ Dave Umahi 

"I have no singular reason to support anyone from the Eastern region to become the President of this country because we pretend a lot. 

"The gang up in the East is becoming worrisome and has not in any way helped us as a tribe. Tell me why I should support anyone from the East contesting to be President. 

"During the APC Party Primary, i put in my best but what did I get in return betrayal. Among all the aspirants, I am the most qualified but they ganged up against that mandate and turn around now to ask me to support an Igbo Presidency. 

"I have said it countless times that Peter Obi is going nowhere and Ebonyi people are not going to vote him. Our vote belongs to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. 

"Ohanaeze now have voice to shout support Igbo Presidency but they lost their voice when injustice and saboteur was the order of the day during our party primary election. 

"I wish to reaffirm my stand that our vote belongs to the APC Candidate and nobody from Ebonyi is going to vote for Labour Party. I have said it earlier and I am still saying it again."

~ Dave Umahi

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.