KAURA YOUTH SET TO TACKLE FARMER-HERDER CONFLICT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Kaura Youth Set To Tackle Farmer-Herder Conflict  On Saturday, May 4th, 2024, the National Youth Council of Nigeria, Kaura Local Government Area (LGA) chapter, convened a congress meeting to engage with local youth on issues pertinent to the community. The congress, uniting key youth stakeholders and pressure groups, welcomed attendees such as Mrs. Zipporah Z. Cronoh, the Youth Officer of Kaura LGA, alongside Comr. Istifanus Yakubu, Comr. Jubal Dabo, Comr. Victor Galadima, Comrade Emmanuel N. Wada, DSS officers from Kaura, Fulani leaders, and various chiefdom youth leaders. In her opening remarks, Comr. Patience Stephen Gandu, the coordinator of the National Youth Council of Nigeria, Kaura LGA chapter, expressed gratitude to the youth for their support.  She commended their efforts in maintaining peace within the local government, emphasizing the crucial link between peace and development. Key highlights of the meeting included: 1. Submission of activity plans for the year by relevant

OKADA RIDER GETS N50,000 FOR RETURNING MISSING PHONE.(PHOTO).



OKADA RIDER GETS N50,000 FOR RETURNING MISSING PHONE



An Oyo-based okada rider, Tosin Adedokun, who found a missing mobile phone and returned it to its owner, one Siyanbola Akinkunmi, has got N50,000 cash as reward for his honesty.

In an interview with Saturday PUNCH, 28-year-old Adedokun had said he asked the phone owner to pray for him instead of giving monetary reward.

He later told our correspondent that Akinkunmi, who insisted on giving him a cash reward, later traced him to his church where his pastor was made to encourage him to collect the N50,000 cash gift.

He said, “That day, by the time I returned the phone, he tried to give me something, but I rejected it and I requested that he should just pray for me. He was surprised that he gave me something and I rejected it.

“Before I got home, he had made a Facebook post about what I did and solicited that the public should raise fund for me because of my honest deed.

“The following Sunday, he called me and asked if I would be in church and I said yes. He came to my church and he asked of me.

“He spoke to the reverend of my church and presented a cash of N50,000 to me. I was so surprised because I was not expecting what he did that day.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).