PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

WOMAN COMMENDS EFCC OVER RECOVERED N1.1M.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.


Woman Commends EFCC Over Recovered N1.1m

The Chief Executive of T-Man’s Sport Equipment Enterprises, Miss Alice James, on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, lauded the Maiduguri Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, for recovering the sum of N1,100, 000 which she had lost in a transaction that went awry.

“I was awarded a contract by Terre Des Hommes (THD), a Non-governmental Organisation for the supply of a container. After making a market survey I met the Chairman of Iron Scrap who later took us to Saleh Mustapha a.k.a Alh Jamus.

“Because of the respect I have for him and for fear of losing the said container I immediately paid the above mentioned sum into an account given to me by Jamus.

“The transaction was conducted with an agreement that, if the specification of the said container is not accepted by the NGO I will get a refund. Subsequently, the contract was terminated by the NGO due to a short fall.

“I immediately called and informed Jamus of what transpired between myself and the NGO and requested for a refund of my money.”

James further stated that Jamus refused to pay back the money, hence the petition to EFCC.

“I never believed I could get back my money as I had earlier reported the matter to one of the law enforcement agencies without any luck. I cried my heart out because I thought I had lost my hard- earned money just because of doing a legit business with whom I thought was an elder statesman”.

"It is only God that can reward you; my money was paid into my account the moment Jamus received an invitation from the EFCC. I am grateful to the EFCC, she said.

ACE Shuaibu Umar, the Zonal Commander, in his remarks, stated that "the EFCC works for humanity and assured that no stone will be left unturned in assisting victims of fraud.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).