LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

DREADED ANAMBRA UNKNOWN GUNMAN ESCAPES TO LAGOS,ANOTHER DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR.(PHOTO).


Dreaded Anambra Unknown Gunman escapes to Lagos, another disappears into thin air

The second in command in a dreaded gang of “unknown gunmen” terrorising Anambra State and environ has escaped to Lagos. This is even as the leader of the gang has disappeared without trace.

A member of the gang recently captured by security operatives disclosed this in his confession. He gave the name of the runaway leader of the gang as Ezemuo, a native of neighbouring Imo State, and the nickname of his deputy as Virus.

“Our commander, Ezemuo, is from Imo State has run away, while Virus who is the second in command has escaped to Lagos and his house at Ozubulu burnt down,” the gunman nicknamed ‘50’ said.

A report this morning by Sunday Vanguard also quoted the captured gunman as confessing that he had so far killed four persons, including two policemen and two civilians, since he joined the gang.

‘50’ was caught inside a forest at Ukpor in Nnewi South local government area of the state along with other members of his gang by security operatives.

The security operatives had on Friday stormed the camp and arrested some of the unknown gunmen and destroyed their camp. Items recovered during the raid include arms and ammunition, police and military uniforms, a coffin containing charms and various kinds of drugs.

Sunday Vanguard further quoting ‘50’ as saying said that although many people had been killed inside the camp, including those whose relations already paid ransom, he had not killed more than four people.

The report said in part: “According to him, the last person he killed before their camp was destroyed was at the instance of their leader who ordered him to kill the man because he was a saboteur.

“He said that their leader, Ezemuo, now at large, was doing most of the killings, along with the late Double Lion who was recently killed at Ihiala.”

“Some of the people we killed was because they were accused of monitoring us and acting as informants. The two policemen I killed were at Ozubulu,” the captured gunman further disclosed.

Source: News Express 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.