VIRAL VIDEO: BILLIONAIRE'S CLOSE INTERACTION WITH TIWA SAVAGE AT SUPREMACY CONCERT IGNITES SOCIAL MEDIA FIRESTORM. (PHOTO).

Image
 Viral Video: Billionaire's Close Interaction with Tiwa Savage at Supremacy Concert Ignites Social Media Firestorm A recent video clip from the 10th edition of the Supremacy Concert has sent Nigerian social media abuzz, capturing an intriguing moment between a prominent billionaire real estate mogul and Afrobeats superstar Tiwa Savage. The footage, widely circulated online, shows the two in what many observers have described as an unusually close encounter backstage, prompting a wave of diverse reactions from fans. The milestone Supremacy Concert, held on Saturday, October 3, 2026, at the prestigious Eko Convention Centre within Eko Hotels & Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos, was a star-studded affair. It brought together some of Nigeria's biggest music talents, including Kizz Daniel, Wande Coal, and Naira Marley, alongside the 'African Bad Gyal' herself, Tiwa Savage. The Backstage Moment Unfolds The viral footage specifically shows the unnamed billionaire with his h...

I THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MY SUCCESSFUL KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SURGERY- EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.


THANK YOU GOD

I am specifically giving Thanks and Praises to the Almighty God for my successful kidney transplant surgery over the weekend...may HIS Holy Name be Glorified forever and forever.

Words cannot express my love, devotion and commitment to my adorable, loving, supportive and compassionate wife, Yetunde, with whom God Has made my life complete...baby, I will always Love, cherish and adore you forever.

My awesome, lovely children, God Has harkened to your fervent prayers...daddy and mummy will be coming home hale and hearty soon.

To my extended family, recording company Lakreem Entertainment, my crew, friends, fans and well wishers, I say God Has done it for us again, and I will be seeing you guys soon.

I am dropping this first note in appreciation of God's Love and Infinite Blessings for pulling me and my wife through all this, I will do an extensive shout-out as the time goes on.

Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!

Eedris Abdulkareem


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.