2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

QUEEN ELIZABETH: UJU ANYA,PIERS MORGAN,TRADE WORDS.(PHOTO).


Queen Elizabeth: Uju Anya, Piers Morgan, Trade Words 

Nigerian-born American professor, Uju Anya and TV broadcaster, Piers Morgan, have been trading words over her comments on the late Queen Elizabeth II.
 
Uju took to her Twitter handle last Thursday to describe the Queen as the "chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire." shortly after the queen's deteriorating health was announced before her demise.
 
On her return to Twitter after being locked out, Anya revealed that Morgan wanted to interview her but will never get the opportunity.
 
“Piers Morgan calling me 'vile, disgusting moron' while his producer calling me for interview. Tufiakwa," she tweeted.
 
Reacting to her tweet, Morgan said, “I definitely want to interview you. I'd like you to try repeating to my face that you hoped the Queen died in 'excruciating pain.' But I suspect like most vile 'woke' trolls, you won't have the guts.”
 
Anya shot back, “No, Piers, you want to interview me, because your career died in excruciating pain, and you need the ratings. But I won’t let you chase clout off me. Like I said, I no dey put food for my enemy mouth.”
 
Credit: Twitter | UjuAnya


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.