FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

ALL-FEMALE REFEREE TEAM TAKES CHARGE AT THE WORLD CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME. (PHOTO).



An all-female refereeing team will take charge of a men's World Cup game for the first time in Thursday's group-stage game between Costa Rica and Germany.

Stephanie Frappart will be the first woman to referee at a men's World Cup.

The Frenchwoman became the first female official at the tournament when she was named as the fourth official for Mexico and Poland's game last Tuesday.

"We know the pressure," Frappart told BBC Sport before the tournament.

"But I think we will not change ourselves. Be calm, focused, concentrate, and don't think too much about the media and everything, just be focused on the field."

Frappart will be joined by Brazil's Neuza Back and Mexican Karen Diaz Medina at Al Bayt Stadium on Thursday.

Asked if she ever has comments from players, managers or fans due to being a woman, Frappart said: "Since I started I was always supported by teams, clubs and players. I was always welcome in the stadium so I feel like another referee inside the pitch. I was always welcome, so I think I will be welcome as before."

She became the first woman to referee a men's Champions League game in 2020.

The 38-year-old was also the first woman to take charge of a match in a major men's Uefa competition when Liverpool and Chelsea met in the 2019 European Super Cup.

Three women - Frappart, Rwanda's Salima Mukansanga and Japan's Yoshimi Yamashita - are among the 36 officials selected to take charge of games in Qatar. (BBC)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.