POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY. (PHOTO).

Image
 POPE LEO XIV TO UNDERGO LUNG SURGERY Pope Leo XIV has announced that he will undergo surgery in the coming days to remove a lump on his lung, which was detected at a very early stage. During his weekly Angelus address in St Peter’s Square on Sunday, the 71-year-old pontiff told the crowd that a lung nodule had been discovered during recent medical checks and was highly localised. The statement by the Vatican press office adds that Doctors had recommended an operation to remove it, and that the procedure had already been planned.  It further confirms that his recovery was expected to take about one week. Born in Chicago, Leo became the first American pope in May 2025, following the death of his Argentine predecessor, Pope Francis, on 21 April 2025. He was elected on 8 May 2025 to lead the world’s 1.4 billion Catholics. Since assuming office, the former Robert Francis Prevost has gradually established his leadership style, speaking out on major global issues, including conflict...

MAUNA LOA THE 13,681-FOOT VOLCANO IN HAWAII ERUPTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 38 YEARS.(PHOTOS).

 
According to Barb Schwarz


"MAUNA LOA, the 13,681-foot VOLCANO on THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII, is ERUPTING for the FIRST TIME in 38 YEARS.
'The eruption began about 11:30 p.m. Sunday in Moku‘āweoweo, the summit caldera of Mauna Loa, inside Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park. This photo of the eruption of Mauna Loa was taken at 1:30 a.m. Sunday from Daniel K Inoye Highway, Saddle Road. Photo Credit: AJ Taaca. A half-hour earlier, the National Weather Service reported a 4.4 magnitude earthquake occurred in the summit area of Mauna Loa. At the time the eruption began, scientists with the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory said lava flows are contained within the summit area and are not currently threatening downslope communities. While lava flows in the summit region are visible from Kona, a 2:45 a.m. update from the observatory said all vents remain restricted to the summit area. 
The National Weather Service issued an ashfall advisory. Up to one-quarter inch of ashfall accumulation is forecast for a portion of the Big Island.'

SO MY FRIENDS THINGS ARE DEFINITELY HAPPENING HERE ON THE BIG ISLAND. 
Also....Saturday night my computer melted. No one knows why, it was a great laptop. I Bought it less than a year ago here and I have loved it so much!!! I stepped out of the room and when I came back 10 min later the screen attached had started melting and falling off my good laptop. All my work is there but of course backed up in the cloud. So attempting to get new equipment to attach to the Brain part of my laptop that has it all in it. Anyway we have what's called VOG not fog in the air...from what's coming out of the Volcano. Maybe the Volcano talked to my COMPUTER.
LOL.LOL.LOL
There is an certain energy in the air that I feel that is very heavy. We are living on a very active island. It is a Huge beautiful island and our base is Rock and living lava. I am not scared. I and we stay alert, up to date on what's going on in this active Valcano time of Hawaiis' Big Islands history where we live. I have always Said that we are having another adventure in moving to Hawaii which I love of course continues to evolve! So, I will keep you to up to date my friends on the Volcano 🌋, my important CSCS courses, WWSDay, and so mich More!!!
Hugs,
Barb

#hawaiibigisland #hawaiivolcanoerupts
#barbschwarz
#cscsdesignation."

More photos below. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.