ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

2022 WAS A HARD YEAR- KECHI OKWUCHI. (PHOTOS).

Kechi Okwuchi (born October 29, 1989) is a Nigerian-American singer and motivational speaker.[1] She was one of the two survivors in the Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash on December 10, 2005 and a finalist at the twelfth season of America's Got Talent in 2017.
She shared this photo few hours ago with caption 


"To the 60 angels of December 10 2005:

2022 was a hard year. I’m so grateful to God to have made it this far.
Thank you for being the wind beneath my wings these past 17 years, for giving me 60 reasons to keep striving, to keep fighting, to keep excelling.
I finished my book by the way🥰 I talked about you all a lot in it and the impact it’s having on its readers is so humbling.
I also graduated with my MBA degree last week! I cannot wait to use it to make you even prouder.

To every soul that was lost that day:
Thank you for watching over us all time, we, the loved ones you left behind on Dec 10 2005. Our memories of you are fond, and you will never be forgotten.

 - Kechi ❤️
#gonebutnevereverforgotten".
One more photo below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.