FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

MUSICIAN JAYWON ROBBED IN THE UNITED STATES.(PHOTO).



Belongings of Nigerian musician stolen in US hotel



Singer, Oluwajuwonlo Iledare, popularly known as Jaywon, has been robbed of his belongings at a hotel in the United States.

Jaywon, in a video shared on his Instagram page, said he stepped out of his hotel room where he left his luggage and other items only to get back and realise everything was missing.

In the video shared, two policemen were captured searching the room while the singer lamented his loss.

The ‘This Year’ singer said: “This is where I left my luggage just this afternoon. Now to come back to my hotel, I can’t find my luggage, I can’t find my bag.

“I can’t find my laptop bag, my laptop, everything. I left all these just this afternoon.

“Hilton Baltimore, what is happening? I don’t know, I’ve not seen anything like this before in my life. Left my room this afternoon…….Hey God, abeg!”

The caption of the video reads: “Left my hotel today #hiltonbaltimore to the studio only to come back and I couldn’t find my luggage, my carry-on bag with my laptop. My gold chain, clothes, shoes, slides are gone. Someone emptied my suite #hiltonbaltimoreinnerharbor this wasn’t the Christmas.” 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.