ACTRESS WUMI TORIOLA DEBUNK BEATING HER MOTHER IN-LAW BUT CONFIRMED SHE IS SEPARATED FROM HER HUSABND. (PHOTOS).


‘I did not beat my mother, mother-in-law’, actress Wumi Toriola says amid marriage crash

Nollywood actress Wumi Toriola has debunked claims that she beats her mother and mother-in-law.

The actress made this known on Tuesday while announcing that she has ended her marriage with husband.

Toriola said while she was married to her husband, she had never raised her hands on her mother-in-law and she wasn’t violent in the marriage.

She wrote,” Yesterday I saw a report where it was alleged that I was violent while the marriage lasted, and I used to beat my mother and my mother-in-law. It was reported that my ex allegedly concocted these lies.

”For the records, I am not a violent person. I have not had to exchange punches with anyone and I was never violent in the marriage.

”The most painful part of the report is that I used to beat my mother. This is not only a personal attack, it is satanic. It is against everything I stand for and believe. As a properly raised Yoruba lady, it is costly to lay your hands against your parent. 

“As a matter of fact, my mum has been late for over 20 years. And I never raise my hands against my mother-in-law. It never happened, it will never happen. My family members, my ex’s family members, and our neighbors can testify to that.”As for me, I am focused on the next level, and I have moved on from the past. I advise everyone else to do the same.”- Wumitoriola.

Earlier Report:

According to Gistlover 

Actress Wunmi Toriola marriage crashes.

Hello tueh tueh, shebi I talk am that time them say jeanslover na hater , yen yen yen, the earlier una papa realize say this na gossip blog the better, una go cry tears tire I go still report storiesuna kuku know say I no dey look una papa face, Emi Ika, moya look away , who no like am make them go jump insides third mainland bridge, well una don hear am from the horse mouth now, be like wunmi is tired of hiding, debunking and damage control in the mud oooo, first hand info ni no be cut and join oooo,igi Ewedu oni wo pawa ooo, I come in peace.


Hello tueh tueh, Yam pepper scatter scatter ooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So some weeks ago I posted the break up news of Actress Wunmi Toriola's marriage naso one fine Igbo lady enter my dm begin question me say this man wey i post so he looks like her new man proposing marriage to her oo, inface the man don dey look for apartment for the two of them and say the man tell am say he was never married because him girlfriend wey him dey date don die🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so I was wondering and asked the lady if she sabi wunmi, that one kuku be Omo ibo🤣🤣🤣she no dey watch Yoruba movies so she talk say she no sabi her ooo, long story short I Sha tell the girl make him send the man picture make I compare, naso he send Baba Zion picture give me , ah, baba Zion keh, Iba Zion re now, Wunmi no die na🤣🤣🤣🤣why baba Zion do like this ?🤣🤣 Naso I tell that one say na the same man ooo that one come go fire am for Whatsapp 🤣🤣🤣he Sha confessed say na true but he already divorced the lady and they are no more together, naso the lady come ask me say shey make him gree, ewo ni temi, shebi na your puna , why iz you asking me🤣🤣🤣make we Sha no talk plenty Sha , naso the Baba Zion begin talk ooo, begin narrate how Wunmi was violent in the marriage , how Wunmi beat her mama🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶and all, naso iyawo Tuntun come ask me again say shey na true say the lady dey violent 🤣🤣🤣🤣na GLB NATION go answer that one oo, my hand no dey that one, egbo? Shey Wunmi violent ???? swipe to read the chats🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶igi Ewedu oni wo pa wa ooo, ofa aye oni bawa ooo, I come in peaceHello tueh tueh, Yam pepper scatter scatter ooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So some weeks ago I posted the break up news of Actress Wunmi Toriola's marriage naso one fine Igbo lady enter my dm begin question me say this man wey i post so he looks like her new man proposing marriage to her oo, inface the man don dey look for apartment for the two of them and say the man tell am say he was never married because him girlfriend wey him dey date don die🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so I was wondering and asked the lady if she sabi wunmi, that one kuku be Omo ibo🤣🤣🤣she no dey watch Yoruba movies so she talk say she no sabi her ooo, long story short I Sha tell the girl make him send the man picture make I compare, naso he send Baba Zion picture give me , ah, baba Zion keh, Iba Zion re now, Wunmi no die na🤣🤣🤣🤣why baba Zion do like this ?🤣🤣 Naso I tell that one say na the same man ooo that one come go fire am for Whatsapp 🤣🤣🤣he Sha confessed say na true but he already divorced the lady and they are no more together, naso the lady come ask me say shey make him gree, ewo ni temi, shebi na your puna , why iz you asking me🤣🤣🤣make we Sha no talk plenty Sha , naso the Baba Zion begin talk ooo, begin narrate how Wunmi was violent in the marriage , how Wunmi beat her mama🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶and all, naso iyawo Tuntun come ask me again say shey na true say the lady dey violent 🤣🤣🤣🤣na GLB NATION go answer that one oo, my hand no dey that one, egbo? Shey Wunmi violent ???? swipe to read the chats🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶igi Ewedu oni wo pa wa ooo, ofa aye oni bawa ooo, I come in peace.

More photos below. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).